Oct 24, 2015 5:38 PM
Fire at Nashua home contained to garage on Lawndale Avenue
NASHUA - Firefighters were able to stop a garage fire from spreading to the attached home at 20 Lawndale Avenue on Saturday morning.
Firefighters say there was heavy damage to the garage and its contents, which included paints, oils and gasoline-powered equipment, but that damage to the interior of the house was limited to smoke damage.
The residents got out of the house safely and no one was injured.
The fire is under investigation by the State Fire Marshal's office, but all signs point to an accidental fire.