Family of NH man caught in Color Play Asia fireball raising money for hospital bills
A New Hampshire man was in the crowd that got engulfed in a giant fireball during the "Color Play Asia," a party at a water park in Taiwan.
Alex Haas of Mont Vernon had been teaching English in Taiwan for the past eleven months. While he was at the Color Play Asia, colored powder was raining down on the crowd when it caught fire for an unknown reason. The explosion left 500 people seriously injured. Haas needed emergency surgery for his legs and skin grafts all over his body.
You can help Alex out by visiting his GoFundMe page and making a donation.
The site has raised close to $15,000 in a little less than a day.
Take a look below at the video the family has posted for Alex: