Oct 5, 2015 2:16 PM

Family of Franklin man who died of heroin overdose to start non-profit in his name


FRANKLIN – The family of a Franklin man who died of a heroin overdose has created a non-profit organization in his honor.

Andrews Angels, that was started by Brandy and Megan is aimed at raising money for other addicts, like their relative, Andrew Jon Chamberlain, get the help they need.

Andrew Jon Chamberlain died of a heroin overdose in July.

The family started a Go Fund Me page and Facebook page in order to raise money that will help other addicts and families understand and get the help they need.

“We would like to raise awareness to the truth of addictions/addicts and hopefully dull the stereotype attached,” the statement said.

The non-profit is working to sell merchandise in order to put money toward the organization’s legal fees.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome