Sep 29, 2015 8:54 PM

Electrical box to blame for Derry Restaurant and Pizza fire

DERRY - An electrical fire was reported at the Derry Restaurant and Pizza around 3 p.m. Tuesday.

Crews battled smoke coming from the electrical panel on the exterior of the building.

An electrical box in the restaurant's basement is believed to be where the problem originated, crews waited until Eversource shut off the power.

The fire was able to be contained to the kitchen until the power was shut off about 20 minutes later.

No injuries were reported but there was significant damage to the electrical system.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome