Jun 2, 2016 9:40 AM
Easter Seals Walk road closures will begin at 3 p.m. in Manchester
The Easter Seals Walk with Me event is Thursday.
The event is expected to draw more than 2,000 people, and traffic is going to be affected with multiple road closures first beginning at 3 p.m.
Road closures - 3 p.m.
- Elm Street will be closed from Granite Street to Merrimack Street
Road closures - 6:20 p.m.
- Canal Street/River Road will be closed from Clarke Street to Granite Street,
- Webster Street between Elm Street and River Road,
- North Street between Elm Street and River Road,
- The right-hand southbound lane of Elm Street from Webster Street to North Street,
- Eastbound traffic on the Amoskeag Bridge will not be allowed to exit Canal Street.
The walk will take place at Veterans Park on Elm Street in Manchester and registration will begin at 4:30 p.m.
The 5k will start at 6:15ish p.m. and all the money raised will help Easter Seals deliver innovative programs and vital services to individuals of all ages with disabilities and special needs.