Aug 3, 2015 5:26 PM
MANCHESTER - Less than 24 hours after a 3-alarm fire tore through two apartment buildings on Second St. in Manchester, a local food pantry is overwhelmed with donations from the community, but say more is needed.
The fire broke out Sunday on a rear porch, fire officials said.
The cause remains under investigation.
St. Raphael Food Pantry in Manchester is organizing donations for the 17 people displaced by the fire.
These are the items they are accepting:
Four firefighters were injured in the fire, officials said.
Two were treated at Elliot Hospital, one for heat exhaustion and the other for a foot injury.
4 hours 5 minutes agoPolice in Hampton, New Hampshire, say they found a man dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound following an hours-long standoff at a motel....
11 hours 51 minutes agoWith just 12 days to go until Election Day and the latest polls in New Hampshire’s blockbuster U.S. Senate race indicating a dead heat,...
15 hours 40 minutes agoPolice have captured a suspect in a possible abduction in Londonderry NH. They said the woman and a child were found safe. (More)
18 hours 42 minutes agoKelly Ayotte and Maggie Hassan talk 1-on-1 with NH1 News ahead of tonight's U.S. Senate debate (More)
19 hours 34 minutes agoMANCHESTER - A man accused of shooting and killing a Manchester man last month has been returned to New Hampshire to face charges. Billy Damuel Maldonado Cancel, 23, was captured in New Britain, Connecticut on October 14th. He was returned to N.H. last night. Maldonado Cancel was listed...