Jan 5, 2016 9:55 AM

Chemical extinguisher needed to put out boiler room fire in Derry

NH1.com

DERRY - Firefighters put out a fire that started in the boiler room of a building at 21 Linlew Drive at 2:48 a.m. on Monday.

The crew used a large, dry chemical extinguisher to put out the fire.

Residents stayed warm at the Club House on 18 Linlew Drive while the building was cleared of the smoke which contained carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide.

There was damage to the boiler, pipes and chimney. It took 2 hours to restore heat to the burned building.

Luckily, no one was injured.

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

--

»Comments

Must Read on NH1.com

Concord, NH
Broken Clouds 37°
12pm 38°
1pm 39°
2pm 40°
3pm 41°

 

N.H. DollarSaver

 Tuesday, 10:30 a.m. - Hearing on SB 9, a bill to strengthen rape victims’ privacy rights

Tuesday, 2:30 p.m. - Hearing for Gov. Sununu AG nominee Gordon MacDonald

Tuesday, 7 p.m. - Trump gives remarks for Senators and their spouses

 

 

NH1 on Facebook

Download NH1 App

NH1 on Twitter

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome