NH1 News Debates


Sep 26, 2014 6:06 PM

Cause of Kingston, NH, fire still undetermined, fire marshal says


KINGSTON - The cause of a fire that destroyed a Kingston home on Wednesday, Sept. 24, 2014, is still undetermined.

The property has been released by the state fire marshal back to the homeowners.

The 2½ story Colonial home on Old Coach Road in Kingston gave fire crews quite a fight. Firefighters were dispatched just after noon. Six hours later they were still mopping up hot spots.

"The building was pretty involved. We started to see some structural failure happening on the rear of the building, and an active propane fire in the rear of the building where the propane caught fire," said Kingston Fire Chief Bill Seaman.

Related Stories


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome