Aaron Hernandez murder trial timeline
FALL RIVER, Mass. - No verdict for Aaron Hernandez on the third day of jury deliberations in the trial of the 2013 death of Odin Lloyd.
Timeline of events:
- June 17th, 2013: Odin Lloyd was found dead.
- June 26th, 2013: Aaron Hernandez arrested for murder.
- August 22nd, 2013: Hernandez indicted in Lloyd's murder.
- February 25th, 2014: Hernandez gets in a fight with an inmate at the Bristol County Jail.
- January 9th, 2015: Jury selection begins.
- January 29th, 2015: Opening statements.
The jury is currently deliberating Hernandez's first degree murder charge and weapon charges. They are expected to have a verdict within the next few days.