Oct 9, 2015 11:57 AM
7 arrests made in another Manchester drug sweep, 103 grams of crystal meth confiscated
MANCHESTER - More arrests were made this week in Operation Granite Hammer, Manchester's effort to battle drugs in the city.
READ: 16 more arrested in 2nd Manchester drug sweep in 2 weeks; cocaine, heroin, guns and cash seized
The Manchester Police Department Special Enforcement Division teamed with the N.H. State Police Narcotics Investigation Unit and the Drug Enforcement Agency leading to several arrests and drug seizure.
On Thursday,after obtained a search warrant, authorities searched 282 Laurel Street's first floor in Manchester in a crystal methamphetamine investigation.
READ: 14 arrested - heroin, crack-cocaine, marijuana and cash seized in massive Manchester drug sweep
Michael Jones, 43, was found inside the apartment along with Christy Colby, 28.
Inside the apartment, the police found about 103 grams of crystal methamphetamine, 37 Suboxone strips, 1 gram of cocaine and approximately $5,450.
Arrested during the investigation were the following:
- Justin Pastrana, 28 of Manchester for possession of a controlled drug heroin
- Matthew Marry, 29 of Manchester for possession of a controlled drug
- Michael Byrne, 22 of Manchester for possession with intent to distribute (heroin) 2.7 grams
- Kristle Gifford, 32 of Manchester for possession of a controlled drug marijuana 2 grams
- Aaron Cantrell, 27 of Manchester for possession of a controlled with the intent to distribute (heroin - 20 grams, marijuana - 7 grams) and violation of bail conditions.
- Michael Jones, 43 of Manchester for possession of a controlled drug (crystal methamphetamine - 103 grams)
- Christy Colby, 28 of Manchester for receiving stolen property
Mugshots from the Drug Bust: