7 arrested, including 4 teens in Manchester drug bust, multiple drugs and firearms found
MANCHESTER — Wednesday morning, police executed a search warrant on a Manchester home that led to the arrests of 7 people - including at least 4 teens and to the discovery of multiple drugs and firearms.
SWAT teams raided a home at 366 Massabesic Street - 3rd floor, belonging to 18-year-old Brian Rutherford. The investigation has been going on for a month, stemming from the sale of heroin from this location along with the possession of firearms by suspected gang members, according to police. Wednesday, a judge granted the search warrant.
Additionally, a warrant check of a coconspirator in this investigation was conducted at 215 Wilson Street, resulting in the arrest of this individual and seizure of firearms and drugs.
.The following individuals were arrested and contraband was seized:
1) Brian Rutherford, 18: Sale controlled drug (Conspiracy). Warrant / Possession with / intent (2x Prescription pills- Oxycodone / Heroin).
2) Jennifer Sennott, 18: Possession with/intent Marijuana.
3) David Hamilton, 18: Possession controlled drug, Electronic Bench Warrant.
4) Daniel Jesus Cora: Falsifying Physical Evidence (Firearm).
5) George Robinson: Warrant Sale Controlled Drug (Conspiracy) Receiving Stolen Property (2), Felonious use of Firearm, Possession w/intent (Heroin).
6) Hayleigh Soarses, 19: - Warrant Other Agency.
7) Kristine Soares, 42: Warrant other agency.
.A search of the residence resulted in the following seizures.
-21.5 grams heroin- Street value- $1,100.00.
-10 Suboxone 8mg pills, Street Value $50.00.
-2 Oxycodone Street Value 5 mg pills, $10.00.
-82.5 grams of weed, Street Value $ 600.00.
-2.8 grams Fentanyl, Street Value $ 100.00.
2.298.00 US Currency
-Berretta (9mm semi auto hand gun- (stolen).
-Mossberg 500A, 12 gauge shot gun.
-Diamond Back .380 caliber semi auto handgun.
It is unknown at this time if any of the suspects were released on bail, and no arraignment dates have yet been set.