Nov 23, 2015 5:08 PM
5 NH businesses, employees cited for selling alcohol to minors
BEDFORD - Five N.H. employees at five separate businesses have been cited for distributing alcohol to minors.
Bedford police, the N.H. Liquor Commission and two underage residents conducted an investigation into local liquor stores and restaurants and discovered five establishments served the minors.
The below businesses and employees were cited for prohibited sales after officers observed them either sell or serve minors alcoholic beverages.
- New Hampshire Liquor and Wine Outlet: Charlene Ouellette, 67, of Manchester
- Circle K convenience store: Jaiden-Rain Roberge, 21, of Goffstown
- Pizza Bella: Vasiliki Zgonis, 28, of Bedford
- Pizza Mia: Joseph Dickson, 23, of Goffstown
- Castro's Backroom: Matthew Bozoian, 25, of Manchester
Bedford police said N.H. businesses should remember to carefully check all proper forms of identification before selling or serving alcohol and review employees to continue to enforce strict ID checks.