Jul 5, 2016 5:21 PM
5 arrested in 'large-scale' brawl outside Manchester hookah bar
MANCHESTER — Officers broke up a large-scale brawl outside of the Fire and Ice Hookah Bar on Elm Street at around 1:30 a.m. Saturday morning.
Five men were arrested.
The first officer on scene said around 30 to 40 people were exiting at once and began pushing, shoving and shouting at one another. By the time backup arrived police say the following men were still behaving in a disorderly manner:
- Isaac Velez, 19 years old, of Hooksett, was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Geoffrey Cmar, 31 years old, of Bow, was charged with disorderly conduct. His mugshot was not available.
- Stephen Marshall, 22 years old, of New Jersey, was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, loitering, possession of controlled drugs, falsifying physical evidence, and contempt of court.
- Joshua Heredia, 23 years old, of Manchester, was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Chasrick Heredia, 22 years old, of Manchester, was charged with disorderly conduct.