Feb 10, 2016 9:56 PM

3-floor apartment building goes up in flames in Laconia


LACONIA - Firefighters responded to a 3-unit apartment building that went up in flames Wednesday night.
Rescue aid responded to 61 Gilford Ave., to a fire that is believed to have started in the kitchen of the first floor unit due to unattended cooking.
A Laconia fire lieutenant confirmed that two people within the residence got sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation but are expected to be okay.
The incident resulted in heavy damage to the first floor, which left the entire building with some significant damage due to smoke.


--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Debates
NH1 News Replay

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome