Embed Code Copied

Dec 14, 2015 5:42 PM

2nd man arrested in Manchester, charged in connection with Granite Street murder

MANCHESTER - On Friday, police arrested Adrien Stillwell and charged him with conspiracy to commit murder in connection with the Nov. 3 homicide of Michael Pittman.

Stillwell appeared in Manchester District Court on Monday.

“It's awful what goes on in the neighborhoods - It is a terrible thing,” said one woman who lives on Granite Street.

Neighbors on Granite Street said they won't forget the night that Michael Pittman was shot and killed outside his home.

Police said Younge pulled the trigger and has been arrested on first-degree murder charges. Police believe Stillwell helped.

On Monday, Stillwell was charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

But even after the arrests, neighbors said they still don't feel safe - even refusing to give their names to NH1 News.

“It’s very scary," one woman said. "You have to watch every time you go out your door. You have to look left, right, and even in back of you."

While the Attorney General still needs to prove probable cause in Younge’s case, we're learning more about the history surrounding the two men charged in his murder.

Stillwell has a previous criminal history.

In the past, he’s faced charges for robbery, burglary, and has been accused of firing a handgun.

Younge is also no stranger to Manchester Police or the drug scene in the Queen City, officials said.

Back when the murder first happened - neighbors warned us of the growing drug problem.

“All drug activity,” said neighbor Debbie Brazee back in November. “You see cars pulling up all hours of day and people coming down and going up to the cars and handing people stuff.”

The Attorney General’s office confirmed that Younge, Pittman, and Stillwell had a relationship but would not say if there will be more arrests to follow.

“I can’t comment on if whether there will be additional arrests, but we are continuing to investigate,” said Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell.

Stillwell is being held on $600,000 bail and Younge is being held without bail.

The judge will make a ruling at a later date on if there is probable cause in Younge’s case, and Stillwell will be back in court for a probable cause hearing by the end of the month.

--  Need a new car or even a boat? Click here to check out the all-new NH1 Motors --



Must Read on

NH1 on Facebook

NH1 on Twitter