File Photo

Apr 20, 2016 3:03 PM

$16,000 has already been raised for Stratham family who lost their home to fire

NH1.com

STRATHAM — The Katzman family was enjoying their family night at the movies on Friday when their house caught fire, according to seacoastonline.com.

Though the family dog was rescued, the home had extensive damage.

"We lost everything," Eric Katzman told the paper, "The house is unlivable."

A GoFundMe page was started on Monday by Tracey Porter, who is a staff member with Katzman's dental practice, located in Dover.

As of Wednesday, just close to $16,000 has been raised for the family.

--  Dealing with the Disease of Addiction? Click here for help --

»Comments

More from NH1.com

NH1 News Replay
   

NH1 on Twitter

NH1 SkyView Cameras

NH1 on Facebook

Check out NH1 News Rail Polls on LockerDome on LockerDome