For the eleventh year, WTPL is proud to be a part of the annual Toys For Tots campaign
Starting in 2006, 107.7 The Pulse, and many of its advertisers, promoted the program and served as drop off locations, to help ensure that every child has a gift under their tree on Christmas morning. In fact many of those advertisers who started with us in 2006 are back for yet another year!
Sergeant Justin Gordon, the Southern New Hampshire Toys For Tots Coordinator and the Marines of Bravo Company 1/25 is excited at the prospect of meeting and exceeding the anticipated demand. But we can’t do it without your help.
107.7 The Pulse and the Bravo Company 1st Battalion 25th Marines will do all of the heavy lifting. All you have to do is drop off a new, unwrapped toy at any of the drop off sponsor locations. If you’re not sure what type of toy to buy, just think what you’d buy for your own children or grandchildren.
For pre-teen/teens, you may want to consider: sporting equipment/bags/balls; books, backpacks, cosmetics, purses, watch/wallet gift sets, bath gift sets, board games, radio control cars/trucks, hand-held electronics, skateboards/helmets, curling irons, hair straighteners, and hair dryers.
New this year is that the toys will be distributed through non-profit organizations within the community. They will not be distributed to individual families, therefore those desiring toys will need to register with their local Non-Profit organization.
Toys for Tots Drop off Locations:
- Cimo's South End Deli - South Street, Concord
- Arno's Cleaners - South Main Street, Concord
- Concord Food Co-Op, Main Street, Downtown Concord
- NH Tile - Merrimack and Pembroke
- Freedom Cycle - Manchester Street, Concord
- Carlson's Motor Sales - Manchester Street, Concord
- Kimball's Cav'rn - Pembroke
- NH Oil Undercoating - South Main Street, Concord
- Rte. 77 Motors - Weare
- Better Hearing Center - 2 Industrial Park Drive, Concord
Sponsored by Trustworthy True Value in Laconia.