The NHHEAF Organizations awarded $2,500 scholarships to rising college juniors and seniors, each who has demonstrated outstanding leadership abilities, a commitment to civic engagement, and academic excellence.
Since its inception in 2004, the CEO program has awarded $400,000 in scholarships to 101 college students from New Hampshire.
Congratulations to the following CEO Scholarship recipients for 2018:
• Rachel Avery (New Boston), University of New Hampshire – Manchester; English and History
• Christin Badylak-Reals (Plymouth), University of New Hampshire; Mechanical Engineering
• Nimesh Bhattarai (Manchester), University of New Hampshire; Chemical Engineering
• Hope Cataldo (North Haverhill), Rivier University; Elementary Education
• Matthew Donovan (Deerfield), Rivier University; Finance
• Francis Gesel (Lancaster), University of New Hampshire; Exercise Science
• Mackenzie Kewley (Londonderry), Saint Anselm College; Psychology
• Hannah Nelson (Weare), New England College; Communications
• Arju Parajuli (Manchester), University of New Hampshire – Manchester; Biotechnology
• Brandon Richardson (Concord), University of New Hampshire – Manchester; Neuropsychology
• Devin Taves (Durham), University of New Hampshire; Health Science
• Elias Tyrrel-Walker (Henniker), University of New Hampshire; English Literature
• Colby Wygant (Hudson), Rivier University; Early Childhood Education
For more information about the CEO Program, visit nhceo.biz or visit The NHHEAF Network Organizations online at nhheaf.org.